Your wedding day should be one filled with love and happy memories. The wedding planning process can be overwhelming, and if you can’t afford to hire a wedding planner, it can be even more stressful.
Wedding coaching is the perfect compromise. We will work closely with you to help you prepare for your wedding day – providing guidance, clarity, and the tools you need to help you through the process.
We offer 3 different options for wedding coaching:
Put me in, Coach! I'm (almost) ready.
You have a vision for your wedding, but you could use a sounding board to hash out the details and finer points. One 1-hour coaching session to bring you peace of mind.
Perfect for you if:
- You’re off to a good start with your planning process, and are in need of some advice and clarity.
- You need input from an industry expert.
- You could use a neutral sounding board to discuss issues you’re currently dealing with.
We will work together to create a clear game plan to help you reach your goals and your wedding vision!
Where's the starting line?
You are so excited to be engaged! …but, you’re also overwhelmed, and have no idea where to start. Four 1-hour coaching sessions to get you on track.
Perfect for you if:
- You have no idea where to start or what to do first.
- You need a game plan, a course mapped out for you to keep you on track throughout the planning process.
- You want someone to break down the wedding planning process into manageable goals.
Through these 4 sessions, we will get you to a place where you feel comfortable taking the reins yourself moving forward!
Don't throw in the towel yet!
You’re stressed, frustrated, lost, and you can’t afford a wedding planner. Eight 1-hour coaching sessions to establish a plan for your wedding day and a clear path from here to there.
Perfect for you if:
- You feel paralyzed at the thought of your wedding and trying to plan it.
- You’re overwhelmed by opinions, ideas, and suggestions. You don’t know what to listen to and what to dismiss.
- You’ve considered throwing in the towel and eloping instead.
During these 8 sessions, we will work together to create a clear path for you from where you are to where you want to be. You’ll come out with clarity and a plan for a beautiful, memorable wedding day.
Why hire a wedding coach?
1. You need help with wedding planning, but you can’t afford a wedding planner. Even if you can, this is an inexpensive way of determining your next steps. Interested in our wedding planning packages? Click here for pricing.
2. You’re dealing with difficult family dynamics. Whether it’s a momzilla, divorced parents, family members who can’t be in the same room as each other, a MIL who wants to take control of the wedding planning, or something else, we’ve dealt with it before. We will help you work through any issues to find the path of least resistance for your wedding day.
3. You’ll remember why you want to get married. Let’s be honest – wedding planning can be TOUGH. With anywhere between $40-70 billion dollars spent on weddings each year, it’s easy to lose sight of why you started on this journey and wanted to have a wedding in the first place. We’ll remind you why you’re here, and what’s important.
4. You need a neutral sounding board. You’ve got lots of ideas, and tons of people willing to provide you their opinions…which is exactly the problem. You’re not sure who or what to listen to, and everyone wants to help. We’ll use our industry knowledge to help you narrow down options and point you in the direction of what works, what doesn’t, and why.
5. You want someone to be straight with you. We’ve heard we’re pretty direct, and we don’t shy away from it. We’re kind and considerate, but we will tell you what you need to hear to help you find the right track for your wedding planning process. We’ll help clear the muddy waters of the hundreds (thousands?) of resources, sites, and ideas available to you, and narrow your focus to keep you moving forward.